Additional Hunting Property For Sale Information
ABSOLUTE AUCTION! - 90 +/- AC in 8 parcels w/Two Homes
Property Address: 4399 Louisville Road, Bardstown, KY 40004
Live/Simulcast Auction on Saturday, December 11th at 11:00 AM ET
Everything Sells to the Highest Bidder – No Minimums!
• Two Residences on Property:
• Home 1 - Modern 6,500 sf w/4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, 3 Car Garage, Full Finished walk-out Basement, Covered Rear Porch & Geo-Thermal HVAC on 7.87+/- acres;
• Home 2 – Well-maintained Condition Farmhouse w/3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath on 5.38 acres w/Workshop-Garage (perfect for In-Law’s Residence)
• Livestock Barns, Equipment Bldgs., Grain Bins & much more Enhance this Property
• Eight Fantastic Land Parcels offered individually, in combination or as a whole.
• Parcels range from 2.1 to 24 acres – Land is Gently Rolling to Level
• Approx. 1000 Feet of Road Frontage on Louisville Road (31E).
• Property is only 3 minutes from Hwy. 245 (Rowan Blvd) and Louisville Rd. intersection
• Something for Everyone – Home & Land, Building Sites, Development or Farm
• Utilities: County Water, Electric, Internet
• 18 Min. To I- 65, 35 Min to Louisville International Airport, 5 Min to downtown Bardstown and Only 35 minutes to new Ford Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Plants
• Commercial & Development potential with zoning change – Excellent Location for Bourbon Warehousing & More
• Future development potential off established Mallards Landing subdivision. (Ask Tranzon associate for Mallards Landing plat to reference future County Street access)
• Meticulously maintained Residences w/Modern Updates
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
Auction Conducted to Settle the Estate of Jack Shelburne
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply. 10% Buyers Premium and 6% Sales Tax apply to Equipment Sales. Kentucky Hunting Property For Sale. Bardstown Kentucky Hunting Property For Sale. Hunting Property for sale in Bardstown Kentucky.